Senior Vice President, future President
This senior vice president position for Dragas Mortgage Company offers the unique opportunity to advance into the role of president within 2-3 years upon proven performance in the position. Dragas Mortgage Company was founded in 1968 to help deliver the dream of homeownership to Hampton Roads. Today, after 55 years of fulling our mission, we are seeking an experienced mortgage professional with an originating background, exceptional leadership, communication, and analytical skills to lead the company into the next generation of excellence.
Building off the Dragas Companies’ consistent base of new construction loans, this position involves expansion of loan origination activities and management training. As president, you would have bottom-line responsibility for company financial and operational performance, regulatory compliance, personnel management, secondary marketing, investor relations, and company representation at industry, civic and philanthropic events.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and community involvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- National and Virginia State License
- A minimum 7-year, consistent and stable track record of originating and closing conforming loans.
- Experience with Encompass mortgage lending software, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Sound personal financial management as evidenced by a good credit history.
**If you are ambitiously ready for your next career move, passionate about providing top-notch service, and enjoy the fast-paced mortgage loan industry, please submit your resume today!**
Dragas Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities employer.