Buying A Home
We understand that buying a home can be one of the biggest decisions of your life. To help simplify the process, see our step-by-step guide on everything you need to know when it comes to purchasing your home.
- Homeownership Research: Consider your income, your debts, and your down payment to know how much home you can afford. Take a homeownership class if you are a first-time home buyer. It can help you determine the spending plan that works best for you.
- Get Pre-Qualified: With that information in hand, we’ll help you start getting pre-qualified. Our team will work with you to find out what you can qualify for and give you the estimated payment figures.
- Find Your Home: Once you’re pre-qualified, you’re ready to find the right home with the help of your real estate agent. To help your agent find the home that suits your needs, provide them with your qualifications along with a list of any priorities, desired features or must-haves.
- Apply for Loan: Get started on your mortgage loan application once you’ve honed in on the home. We already have some pertinent information and now we can formally assist you with the financing and the program that best suits you.
- Closing: To help stay on track with your closing date, it’s important to have the right partners in place. From your agent to your mortgage loan officer, be sure that you have the right support system in place should any final questions or issues come up. And before you know it, you’ll be the proud owner of your new home!